Pages

May 08, 2007

Unflattering-pic-day.

Today is unflattering pic day. I didn't have time to write so instead I'm offering up some pieces from my collection of extremely unflattering pics. I don't know why I enjoy looking at really bad pics of myself. Just call me The Masochistic Narcissist. Anyway, the first two pics are self-explanatory.

This next one is me crying over a doomed love affair from about 4 years ago. One of the few men I was ever crazy in love over. Maybe I'll discuss it one day.

And this is me crying over a dog I had to put to sleep named Bosco. Putting Bosco to sleep was the single hardest thing I've ever had to do. Maybe I'll blog about that, too, someday. But not today.

I hope you've enjoyed these unflattering pics. Have a great Tuesday.

1 comment:

Cheryl C said...

Bosco wasn't the dog that you picked up in Texas or somewhere out of state; was he?