Pages

May 02, 2007

The Condemned


It wasn't as bad as I hoped it would be. It wasn't as good as it could've been. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen. I got up during a boring part to check my e-mail on my phone so make of that what you will. I had read before hand that it was super violent but I found it tame. It's about a bunch of guys on death row who get sent to an island to kill each other and the last man alive wins. And the whole thing is posted on the internet. It tries to make some serious commentary about violence and kids and internet and commerce but I just zoned out during those parts. I was waiting for more bloodshed! I didn't go to to the movie to be lectured I went to see Stone Cold Steve Austin kick some ass! I think he's super hot; so manly! So Steve if you're reading this, call me!

PS How come my spellcheck on my INTERNET blog doesn't know the word internet??? Oh my God, is internet supposed to be capitalized??? Internet is spelled Internet? Are you fucking kidding me? That looks so weird. Sort of like how website is supposed to be spelled Web site but there's no way in hell I'm spelling it that way! Carolyn? Can you help me here? lol

2 comments:

carolyn said...

you're so cute! don't ya know all the l33t kids don't use capitalization or spaces in compound words...

Vincent Lambert said...

Yes, cap I. Just like World Wide Web (which is why Web site is Web site, not website). Now do it, gurllll! :)