Pages

May 11, 2007

Poser


Met a guy from CraigsList last week. We had a good time. He called tonight and wanted to come back. It was late, I had things to do, I wasn't horny so I said yes. The thing he wanted to do tonight was pretend that he was a nude model and I was sketching him. I'm very honest with ya'll so believe me when I say this was not my scene, it did nothing for me sexually, I didn't even get undressed. He just wanted me to watch him pose and sketch. I found it slightly tedious actually but I went along cause he's a very nice guy and I'm always up for something sexual I can exploit down the line via my blog, a film, a play, etc. So I'm sharing with you the sketch I did. I tried to get him to take it home but he wanted me to keep it and I'm glad I did. Now it will live forever on my blog. Notice the penis in two states: flaccid (red state?) and rock hard (blue state!).

1 comment:

Cheryl C said...

Picasso would be very impressed