Pages

May 16, 2007

My Funny Valentine


Melinda Doolittle has more talent than Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis combined but I didn't vote so I guess I shouldn't complain but I'm very disappointed because I thought it was clear to everyone watching that she was by far the most talented singer on the show and thus should win this thing. However, the American public also voted for Bush so I guess on some level it all makes sense. I'm no fan of the remaining two so I don't really care who wins. Doolittle has been the only contestant to impress me every time; her version of My Funny Valentine made me fall in love with a song I'd never much cared for. She's the only performer from the show I'd buy a ticket to see or buy a CD from. Besides Clay Aiken, of course! Clay Aiken, ugh. I get creeped out just typing his name. But I digress.

No comments: