Pages

May 04, 2007

Hot Fuzz


It's a very fun movie; the best climax I've seen in a long time. The ending mayhem is very funny, very exciting and goes on for quite a long time. If you liked Shaun of the Dead, which I did, then you'll like Hot Fuzz. In case you don't know it's sort of a spoof of action movies like Bad Boys but it's set in a little English village. So I'm also recommending it to you art snobs who think any film with British accents is good. Here's a link to the trailer. I don't think it's doing very well but I really enjoyed it.

Hot Fuzz Trailer

2 comments:

carolyn said...

i saw that last week! well... sort of... i don't exactly remember the ending though... i was ummm a little ummm distracted ummm....

Jay Larsen said...

I liked Shaun of the Dead. So I am hoping I will like Fuzz.