Pages

May 30, 2007

Bye White, Buy Black


I'm phasing out my white underwear. I have a lot of underwear. I counted last week and I have about 30 pairs. Is that a lot? It seems like a lot. So, I noticed that I tend to wear my black and colored underwear more than my white ones. For the record, I wear boxer briefs, Hanes, 2X. A package of 4 costs 11.97 at Wal-Mart. Here's the truth, older non-white underwear tends to look "cleaner" than older white ones. You know what I mean? I hope you know what I mean cause I don't want have to explain it. So, every time I go to Wal-Mart I pick up a new 4 pack and throw away 4 white ones. I have 12 white ones left to go before the phase out is complete. But I can't decide if I should buy 3 more 4 packs or just buy two more 4 packs and throw away the remaining 2 white ones. It's a very exciting process and I'm quite enjoying it. The phase out should be complete by mid-June. I could've done it all at once but then I'd have nothing to look forward to except the return of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you bought the pack you licked!