Pages

April 24, 2007

Vacancy


When I go to a scary movie I want to be scared. But most scary movies simply aren't scary. One would think that the scarier a movie is the more tickets it would sell but this is not always the case. Disturbia is a hit, Vacancy is not. At Vacancy I was scared the entire time; at Disturbia I was only scared for maybe 20 minutes. So why is Disturbia a hit and Vacancy ain't? I saw Vacancy in a COMPLETELY EMPTY THEATRE. So if you want to be scared for 90 minutes, go see Vacancy. I doubt it's gonna be around very long.

I also want to give a quick shout out to the cast of Vacancy who gave it their all even though there was only one person (me) in the audience! And Owen Wilson, you are very sexy!

On a side note, I find sleazy motels incredibly sexy. I dream of getting gang-banged by a group of truckers in a flea bag motel one day. To quote Carl Sandburg "Nothing happens unless first a dream!"

No comments: