Pages

April 24, 2007

Dead Bees


If cell phones are killing the bees I'll throw mine away right now. Outside the gym, I've noticed a high number of dead bees. This seems like another mammoth story being eclipsed by Baldwin, Anna Nicole and an election that is over a year and half away! What the fuck is going on with the bees??? The death of bees is a million times more important than the death of Anna Nicole!

Einstein said, ""If the bee disappeared off the surface of the globe then man would only have four years of life left. No more bees, no more pollination, no more plants, no more animals, no more man."

________

While looking for bee pics I stumbled onto an interesting blog filled with stunning photos of insects. STUNNING. I've stumbled onto hundreds of uninteresting blogs, knitting blogs for instance (of which there are many) but this blog is very cool. I've added it to my daily checklist. I can't wait to see more pics. Did I mention the photography is stunning. And they have great titles, too, like Beatles Mating On My Knee. LOL I love it. Check it out!

http://imarsman.blogspot.com/

Ian Marsman's photography and technology blog.


I stole this pic of a ladybug taking off. I hope he doesn't find out and sue me.

1 comment:

Ian said...

No, I don't mind if you use my photo for non-commercial purposes. I've posted some new ones, if you are intereseted.