Pages

April 21, 2007

Healthy?


Is it really impossible to eat healthy fast food??? I've been exercising and eating better and I've actually lost about 20-25 pounds depending on the time of day I weigh myself, but more about that later. Last night I'm in LA and with my friend Billy and we stop at Jack in the Box. He wants one eggroll.

I order the Asian salad and before I put the dressing on I read the nutrition label: 250 calories! Holy shit! 250 calories. I've got low-fat and fat-free dressings at home which I love but I ate the salad anyway WITH the Jack in the Box dressing. But I really wish I hadn't. 250 calories in dressing seems excessive and silly to me. Surely, they can do better.

I have a feeling I may be officially done with fast food. I rarely eat it anymore, anyway, except when I'm travelling, which I hope to keep doing less and less.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay!!! We were driving around portland after the show last night looking for food and one person kept saying "McDonald's has great salads..." Uhhhhh.... thankfully, we found something else.