Pages

April 27, 2007

Small Popcorn, No Butter


They know me and love me at my local Cineplex. Yesterday, while buying popcorn I joked to the popcorn girl that she should date her cute co-worker. Her reply:

"He's too young for me. I like older guys. They buy me stuff. My last 4 boyfriends were all over 21 and I'm not even 18 yet and my Mom knows and everything and she don't care. My last boyfriend even got my name tattooed to his chest and then I broke up with him. Oh well. He was stupid. Not my fault. I'm joining the Navy though. I hate working here. Just two more months. Do you want butter?"

I wish I could tell you the girls name but it's a very unique name. Very. A word with multiple meanings. Not really the kind of word you'd want tattooed on your chest. Unless you believe in fate. LOL Did you figure out the clue???

No comments: