Pages

April 23, 2007

Mellencamp or Mellen Camp


Why the hell is John Cougar Mellencamp filling in for Roger Ebert? I'm totally confused. Last week they had A.O. Scott from the NY Times. Whose filling in next week? DEVO? Come back Roger Ebert!!! Roeper is being so condescending to Mellencamp. Whose ridiculous idea was this? It's entertaining though and I guess nowadays that's really all that matters.

Update: 5 minutes later and I no longer think it's so strange. It's actually getting interesting. How bout a show where a bunch of celebs sit around and review movies. Imagine Bea Arthur, George Will, Jaclyn Smith, Anthony Hopkins and Stevie Nicks arguing about Spiderman 3.

Final update: Mellencamp just said how handsome he thinks Ryan Gosling is. Quote: "I'd never seen that kid before. I thought he was a handsome dude. That's gotta count for something." LOL

OH MY GOD!!!!!! Mellencamp just picked Grey Gardens as his video pick. He loves the Broadway version, too!!! Is Mellencamp gay???? Only gay guys love Ryan Gosling AND Grey Gardens.

PS Every time I see the name Ryan Gosling I picture a guy in a sling; Ryan Go Sling.

No comments: