Pages

April 27, 2007

Twitter


Oh, thank God! Right before I was about to begin online traffic school I got an e-mail update from Grammar Girl about rules for Twitter. "What the fuck is Twitter", you ask? I asked the same thing. Twitter is, well I'm not sure how to describe it, it's a place to tell the world what you're currently doing. For instance, I would write: About to attend online traffic school. And then you post it and millions of people all over the world get to know that some guy they've never met before is about to attend online traffic school. Isn't that cool? I signed up for an account cause I figured it was another fun thing I could do to avoid starting traffic school. And now I'm blogging. The procrastination continues. And now I'm spellchecking. And now I'm IMing with a guy in Silverlake who claims to be straight. And now I'm telling him I can't watch him on cam because I have to do traffic school. And now I'm watching him on cam. LOL

Twitter.com

PS. I have noooo doubt that the one person who knows ALLLLL about Twitter is Carolyn Anhalt!

No comments: