Pages

April 16, 2007

I Feel Dirty (in a good way)


I hit a new low last night, even for me! I blew a guy on the porch of his mothers double-wide in a rundown trailer park 10 blocks from my house. It wasn't even in the trailer it was on the damned porch. I don't know why but he actually sleeps on the porch! I didn't ask why, I just sucked his dick. I imagined he was a lecherous uncle and he was forcing me to suck his dick on the porch while my white trash parents slept inside.

I've never sucked dick in a mobile home before but I've always wanted to. The porch doesn't really count but it put me one step closer to achieving my dream. What is it about white trash that I find so damned appealing? It must have something to do with Bakersfield roots and all those white trash schoolmates I use to fool around with. I guess it's true what they say: You can take the boy out of Bakersfield but you can't take Bakersfield out of the boy. Oceanside is like Bakersfield on the beach, so I guess, in a way, I've come home.

No comments: