Pages

April 17, 2007

Cindy and His Wife


I met Cindy in Oceanside a few years ago while living in a hotel and working on a play called Cocksucker. Today, I'm standing in line at Wal-Mart buying all-purpose windex and I look over and I see Cindy with his beautiful wife. I was just on the phone with him two days ago. Cindy is actually Richard; a macho, retired military man who cross dresses on the side. He keeps his drag clothes hidden in his golf bag. He dresses up a few times a month and loves sucking cock. Cindy and his wife laugh as they unload their shopping cart full of stuff. Clearly, they love each other but what would she say if she knew she was married to a cross-dressing cocksucker? What would she think if she found the garters and the wig and the high heels stuffed in the golf bag? What lie would he tell her to wriggle out of the mess and keep "Cindy" a secret? Me, I have no secrets. My friends have no secrets. We brag about our fetishes over lunch. But I wonder how many Marines in Oceanside have secrets tucked away in golf bags. It must be exhausting keeping all those secrets. Oh, the complex lives of heterosexuals. It's so much easier being gay.
________________________________________

*All names have been changed. I'm nothing if not discreet.

No comments: