Pages

November 07, 2007

We Own the Night


Ronnie: I like you, Jaoquin. You own the night! I wish I owned the night. All I own is a Honda Accord with 300,000 miles on it. Owning the night must be the shit, dawg!

Jaoquin: Who the fuck are you?

Ronnie: I'm Ronnie. I saw your movie. I liked it. I wanted you to know that.

Jaoquin: Thanks.

Ronnie: I didn't love it but I liked it. And I like you a lot. I always enjoy watching you act. I find you to be very interesting and alive. I thought you were the best thing in Gladiator. My friend always pronounces it GLADE-eeator.

Jaoquin: That's nice but I gotta run.

Ronnie: Wait, I wanted to tell you that my favorite part of the film was the car chase in the rain. It was very intense.

Jaoquin: Thanks buddy. Gotta go.

Ronnie: Where are you going?

Jaoquin: Why would I tell you that?

Ronnie: I thought maybe we could be friends.

Jaoquin: I'll pass on that. But thanks for going to my movies. The fans are everything, blah blah, blah. See ya!

No comments: