Pages

November 07, 2007

Saw 4


Ronnie: Ok, Saw People, correct me if I'm wrong. You guys basically just sit around making shit up without any concern about logic or continuity or anything like that, right? You're basic idea is to keep the audience so confused that after a while they just give up and wait for someone to get mutilated, is that it? I guess on some level I admire your ambition. Plots are noble goals but I actually like a plot I can follow with actors I can tell apart. I literally have no idea what happened in your movie so one of us must be an idiot cause it doesn't seem like it should be that much work. The first Saw was a very simple story. The next one got a little more complicated but now it seems you guys have no idea what you're doing but you enjoy doing it anyway. Am I close at all or do you totally disagree?

Saw People: No, you're right. But wasn't it cool when the guys head got smashed with blocks of ice and the sleazy guy got his eyes poked out. Did you like that part?

Ronnie: Do you even care that I'm a fairly intelligent person and I can't follow your fucking movie??? Are you fucking listening??????? Hello? I know you've already begun filming Saw 5 but I'm just asking for a little logic here. Just a little.

Saw People: But wasn't the opening shot cool when the guy got his brains pulled out? Did you love that? Were you scared?

Ronnie: Forget it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohh I loved this movie... The history is brilliant and envolving.. Can't wait to Saw 5 and 6 to comes out...
Saw 4 is one of the most creepy movies I saw this year, but even the most horrible movies has some funny moments... I saw this movie where Scott Patterson and Tobin Bell talk about some funny moments they had while shooting horrific scenes.
http://www.weshow.com/uk/p/20766/saw_iv_actors_tension_and_laughs
Hilarious isn't it? LOL