Pages

November 15, 2007

My second date with Michael


Sally: Michael, I'm sorry about last night. I'm sorry I left early. I guess maybe we shouldn't see each other again. The first date was perfect. You're a solid guy. Solid. But it was hard to maintain interest on the second date. I found myself admiring you but I wasn't thrilled and frankly, when I'm in a dark room with a sexy man and a bag of hot popcorn between my legs, I want to be thrilled. Actually, I was really transfixed by your friend, Tilda, she's totally captivating. Maybe I'm a lesbian. Anyway, I'm sorry I left after 30 minutes but I was getting bored. I hope you understand.

Michael: I'm confused. Do you like me or not?

Sally: I like you but I'm not in love with you, anymore. I'm sorry, Michael Clayton.

Michael: When you say my whole name you sound like my mother.

Sally: I'm sorry. Goodbye, Michael. I'll see you on cable.

No comments: