Pages

November 07, 2007

Gone Baby Gone


Ronnie: Ms. Monaghan, you are so sexy. I'm gay but you're incredibly sexy and charismatic. I fell in love with you in Mission Impossible 3 and I even liked you in the Heartbreak Kid. Please make lots more movies.

Michelle: Did you like Gone Baby Gone?

Ronnie: I liked it very much. I didn't love it but it was better than Saw 4. I'm not sure I really buy the story though. Here's the problem. It's a plot-driven movie, do you agree?

Michelle: Maybe.

Ronnie: Well I would say most of it's appeal derives from it's complex story but if one starts to not believe in that story, even if the actors are great, then the movie has a problem and I started not buying it. I enjoyed it. I liked it. But I stopped believing. And I really didn't buy the actions of the "villain" in the last scene. I just don't believe he'd do what he did. I can't say more without giving away the ending but I swear I did enjoy the movie and I really liked the actors. I loved the unsympathetic mother in the movie. It's rare to see a movie about an unsympathetic woman who loses a child. Most women who lose babies in movies are saints. But back to you, Michelle. you sure are sexy.

Michelle: Thank you. What's your name again?

Ronnie: I told you already.

Michelle: Robby?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Casey Affleck came across as very manly, grown-up and sexy for a change!

Mmm mm ...