Pages

November 26, 2007

2 Down, 1 to Go!


Ronnie: I'm glad you're leaving.

Thanksgiving: You really don't like me.

Ronnie: It's not personal but I get nothing done when you're around. I spent 5 hours one day helping people cook. Then on Saturday I got dragged to EVERY gay bar in San Diego. And yes, I do mean EVERY. And I loathe gay bars. I don't understand them. People stand around and stare at each other. When I go, which is once every five years, I actually talk to people. I find out who the bottoms are and who the tops are and guess what, they're all BOTTOMS!

Thanksgiving: Why are you telling me this? I'm not gay. I'm Thanksgiving.

Ronnie: Because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't been in all those gay bars.

Thanksgiving: No one dragged you to a gay bar.

Ronnie: You don't know me very well. I agreed to go to one and then it turned into 12 and the next thing you know it's 3 AM!

Thanksgiving: Don't blame me for your problems.

Ronnie: I don't blame you. You're lovely but I'm glad you're leaving.

Thanksgiving: You should be grateful. Because of me you had experiences you wouldn't have otherwise had.

Ronnie: I'm grateful. I love you. Now leave.

Thanksgiving: I'm leaving. But I'll be back.

No comments: