Pages

November 03, 2007

Five


Ronnie: Are you okay?

Man: I just always feel a little guilty after sex.

Ronnie: Oh.

Man: It's fine

Ronnie: You sure.

Man: Yep. This is pretty new for me. I guess you'd say I'm bi-curious.

Ronnie: How long you been doing it?

Man: Since I was 14.

Ronnie: And how old are you?

Man: 52.

Ronnie: Hmmmm. I wouldn't call you bi-curious I'd call you bi-experienced.

Man: I don't know what I am. I'm horny. What are you?

Ronnie: I'm gay.

Man: But do you ever go with women?

Ronnie: Not if I can help it.

Man: It's not your thing?

Ronnie: It's not my thing. But even if I fucked a 100 women I'd still call myself gay. I think we are what we say we are.

Man: Well, I'd rather fuck a pussy but I'll go with a guy.

Ronnie: So you're not attracted to guys? Like when you're at Wal-Mart you don't look at guys and say, "Oh, he's hot."

Man: Nope, never, I look at women. But I like being with guys. So...there ya go. I don't know.

Ronnie: Does your wife blow you?

Man: Once a week. Friday night. We sleep in separate rooms. She comes in once a week and blows me. That's it.

Ronnie: Do you have kids?

Man: Five.

Ronnie: Five?

Man: Five.

Ronnie: Wow, that's a lot. Are they good kids?

Man: Four are.

Ronnie: What about the fifth?

Man: Long story.

No comments: