Pages

November 15, 2007

Customer Complaint #1


(At the speaker)

Del: Hi, welcome to Del Taco, would you like to try our new tasty, Mexican Caeser salad, today?

RL: No, I don't.

Del: What?

RL: I said, "no I don't."

Del: Ok, what can I get you?

(Flash forward 5 minutes, at the window)

RL: (speaking calmly, in a friendly manner) Hi, can I tell you something to tell the manager? It's not personal but it's really starting to annoy me. Everyday when I pull up you ask me if I wanna try the new tasty Mexican Ceaser salad but I I tried it two months ago. I liked it. It's a nice salad. But I come here all the time, I know what I want. If the goal of this place is to make the customers happy then you should just ask them what they want right away cause I don't like pulling up and having conversations with you guys about Mexican salads. I just want to place my order. Know what I mean?

Del: Yeah, dude, it's annoying but we have to say it.

RL: I understand, but if the customers start complaining then maybe the manager will decide it's a bad idea and change the policy, right? The customer's always right, right?

Del: True, true!

RL: I'm not mad at you or anything.

Del; Oh, I know.

RL: You're a lovely person, I'm just telling you something to pass on to the manager.

Del: Ok, I will.

RL: Thank you. Thank you. I love you. Bye-bye!

No comments: