Pages

October 07, 2005

News : Phoenix has closed! Thank God


It was a wretched production managed by some truly wretched people. It was a month of lies. Customers were lied to, actors were lied to. I washed my hands after the first week. I told them to close it but no one listens to me. I told them it would be a horrible month for all involved (including the audience) but they ignored me and soldiered on like fools. It ended with one actor having to go to the the hospital and two other actors having a pushing match at a local bar. Ugh. Life is too short for such bullshit! I met so many awesome people in Phoenix and I apologize to you all for this shitty show. Everyone I talked to said, "We really liked your show." And I said, "No you didn't. The show is awful." And they'd say, "well the acting wasn't very good but we had a good time." Even actors in the show were calling me to complain about other actors in the show and all the horrible ad-libbing that was going on. God, I'm glad it's over. On to Vegas! Things can only get better.

No comments: