Pages

October 24, 2005

Fuck You Text-Messagers at the Movies!


If you text message during a movie you are a shitty human being. Period. Just know that, ok. If you go to a movie and whip out your cell phone and start pressing buttons then you are a miserable shit and I hope horrible things happen to you!

What kind of person goes to a movie and starts text-messaging. A worthless-piece-of-shit-person, that's who!

If a person was sitting next to me in a movie theatre and text-messaging and they suddenly had a heart attack I would just sit there and watch them die. I would enjoy it more than a repeat viewing of Capote. It would fill me with joy to watch your text-messaging fingers clutch your chest in pain as you die in the third row of the theatre.

I'm at the movie last night and this dumb-goth-cunt kept text messaging every two minutes. I Pray her multiple piercings get infected and her phone gives her a tumor. I tend to be fairly optimistic about the human race and truly believe the world is getting better not worse but when I see shit like that I lose all hope.

Why would a person do that? Are they totallly oblivious? Do they really not understand that they are ruining the movie for the people who are next to them? Do they realize it and not care or are they really that fucking stupid????? I fear they may not even understand what they are doing cause they are literally THAT supid.

If you want to talk on your phone loudly in the lobby like a pig, fine, whatever. Talk while you're driving, I do it, too.

But text-messaging in the movies. This is why we have the death penalty.

So the next time you're sitting in a movie and you whip out your phone, please think to yourself, "I am a total brain-dead piece of shit." Because you are and death is all you deserve!

1 comment:

carolyn said...

oh shit, i have to confess i was thinking of sending a msg while watching wallace and gromit. i was just so bored and i figured it would at least keep me awake....