Pages

October 04, 2005

Memo to Kate Moss


Don't do coke in front of a tv crew you fucking moron. Didn't you know Matt Druge would link to it and the whole world would see you looking like a total loser-coke-whore-model-giggling-idiot. Do the coke in the bathroom like all your other supermodel friends. When you see a camera with a red light on at the end that means the camera is on and you're being filmed. Miss Moss, you sure look pretty snorting that crap off the mirror. So glamorous, so Hollywood, so hip. Casual drug use is so cool. I wish I could Party N Play like so many hip people i know but one time I accidentally sniffed laundry detergent up my nose and it hurt for 24 hours so for now I will just have to live vicariously thru you. Keep up the good work, you glamorous coke-whore, you!

I'm listening to West End Girls by the Pet Shop Boys (my second favorite song from the 80's) and the lyrics are especially appropriate, I feel.

Sometimes you're better off dead
There's gun in your hand and it's pointing at your head
You think you're mad, too unstable
Kicking in chairs and knocking down tables
In a restaurant in a West End town
Call the police, there's a madman around
Running down underground to a dive bar
In a West End town

In a West End town, a dead end world

No comments: