Pages

October 24, 2005

The Fog and Tom Welling


I saw the Fog a few days ago and it is already fading from memory like mediocre sex.

The movie was something about people with bad skin coming back as ghosts in the fog to destroy a town or some bullshit like that.

Who knows?

I couldn't get into the movie because A: It was stupid and B: Tom Wellings beauty was tooooo fucking distracting!

Holy shit! Is Tom Welling really the most beautiful man on the planet? I think maybe, yes.

There was only one shot in the entire film where he didn't like the most beautiful man, ever. But every other shot, I couldn't believe it, I mean really, I could not fucking believe it.

I pray to God he's a closet chubby chaser and he reads this blog!

Note to the director: I really loved the scene where the little kid was running along the beach away from the fog, it was a haunting image. Maybe the whole movie should have been about the kid. Every time he was on screen I felt a sense of dread but then you would cut to Tom Welling and I would get distracted again.

Note to the writer: No one should be asked to come up with a story about killer fog. I feel your pain.

For more about my love of Tom Welling go to the video section of RonnieLarsen.com

No comments: