Pages

February 11, 2007

Oh Anna!


So my bisexual boyfriend, ex-boyfriend, I'm not sure what he is, he announces last night how upset he is at the death of Anna Nicole because he loved her so much and wanted to meet her and asdmired her and blah blah blah. Now bear in mind, this guy has a PHD in molecular biology but he really liked Anna. "She was my favorite." "She was like Marilyn Monroe." "She was a perfect woman." "I always wanted to fuck her."

I said, "You wanted to fuck a drug addict??? I thought you had a PHD!!!"

He replies with, "She had perfect breasts!"

So as you can tell, this whole Anna thing is way over my head. I would have thought her death would be a passing a footnote, not a circus. I had no idea people actually cared about this woman and her crazy life. Though I must admit, the more I hear about the case it does start to sound Shakespearean with all the talk of alleged poisoning, switched babies, unburied corpses, running to other countries, death of a young son and a sexy mother, feuding lovers, huge fortunes at stake, there's even a prince involved now...so maybe it is an important story. But I'll be glad when it ends so we can all get back to the really important tragedy at hand, Iraq and the destruction of America by George W. Bush.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I also failed to understand just how important this trailer trash was to so many people. I am embarrassed for my gender when I hear about women who admired her. I think the only good thing about the circus surrounding ANS's death is that it has stopped the circus around the astronaut's diapers.