Pages

November 11, 2006

Google Gods and Mormon Missionaries!

When will Google cease to amaze me? I have just discovered Google docs. I needed this 2 years ago when I was in a nightmare trying to collaborate on files with 5 other people. How simple it is now! This Google world is unbelievable. I wake up on a Sunday morning, hit the computer and once again, take another huge step into the future.

I'm actually using this post to test uploading to my blog via Google docs. I'll add an inspiring (or depressing, depending on your world view) pic of Mormon missionaries singing on a street corner in Oceanside! Let's see if it works.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ronnie Larson,
I'm sure you remember me - although I have nothing to do with the Mormons, I just responded to the first post on your blog.... Although, I do live in Gilbert AZ , which seems to be the Mormon capital of Arizona (wich is where I live now)...
I used to be Mary Bylin - Jennifer's sis? Remember?