Pages

November 16, 2006

Fixed Hair and Friends!


I got my hair "fixed" yesterday in LA. Yes, I drove all the way to LA to fix my hair. I'm not vain, just indulgent and I have ALOT of free time. So I got it fixed by my ex-boyfriends female hairdresser. He joined me yesterday to watch me get it fixed. I believe he fucked her at some point. It's all very murky. But she's a great hairdresser. She's in a little strip mall near Vine and Melrose. She charged 10 bucks and i tipped 5 so added to the 17 I spent in Oceanside my total hair bill has now come to 32. 32 bucks for a haircut that looks like it's worth about 6. Oh well. I've never been good with money.

After that the ex and I had dinner at a Peruvian restuarant where they mix french fries in with the meal. Imagine a stir-fry dish and one of the ingredients is french fries. Interesting. Interesting and delicious!

i highly reccomend staying friends with exes whenever possible. I'm actually friends with about 90% of the men I've ever dated. On a side note, I'm friends with only about 2% of the people I ever worked with. And actually one guy I dated I also worked with so I guess that explains why we aren't friends now.

So if you want to be my friend, date me, but don't work with me. And be careful where you cut your hair.

No comments: