Pages

November 04, 2006

The Preacher and the Prostitute


THE PROSTITUTE

DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN!!!! (until I sell you out to the local radio station)

Voted best massage and personal trainer for the years 2000, 2001 and 2002 (by the National Association of Evangelicals)

I offer a deep tissue and swedish style massage with the pleasure of the man in mind. (And after a few months if I see you on TV railing against gay marriage I will tell
everyone what we did)

If you like a strong muscle man to bring pleasure to you then please call me. (and leave the Bible at home)

I am a muscle stud with a friendly personality and a caring heart. (and a good supply of crystal meth)

When the Broadway shows play in town the cast and crew call upon me for massage. (and head, and rimming, and ass play, and meth)

I am 5"8 and weigh 190 lbs. (with a big mouth)

I have brown hair and blue eyes. (and I save all my voice mails)

Out calls start at $100.00 (special discount for religious leaders)

______

THE PREACHER


Preacher Ted Haggard: Hi, uh, I saw your ad...

Hooker Mike Jones: Hey, how r u?

Preacher: I'm good, I'm good, I'm nervous but...here's the thing, I'm a very
visible, hypocritical, national religious leader with a large family
and a huge congregation so I need to be very, very discreet. Are you
discreet?

Hooker: Absolutely!

Preacher: And do you have any meth I can buy.

Hooker: Absolutely, I scored some today at the gay pride parade. I was on the gay marriage float. I really believe gays should have the same rights as straights;
the right to get married, the right to use crystal meth and sell it to other people.

Preacher: Oh, you sound really cool.

Hooker: You do, too. What's your name?

Preacher: Art.

Hooker: When were you looking to meet?

Preacher: Are you free on Sunday? I'm always horny after a good sermon.

THE END

No comments: