Pages

November 13, 2006

Speaking of sisters...


"Arbus' photograph, Identical Twins is seventh on the list of the list of most expensive photographs having sold in 2004 for $478,400."
_________________

I just heard two, negative, "thumbs down reviews" on Ebert and Roeper regarding the new movie, Fur. This movie was completely off my radar. The two reviews were really bad so I decided to check out the trailer online via Apple and I was surprised at how intrigued I was. The movie is inspired by the life of photographer, Diane Arbus. I knew very little about her life so I ran to Wikipedia for more info. She's very interesting. It's easy to see why someone would be interested in exploring her life.

To read about Diane Arbus, click here.

To watch the trailer for Fur, click here.

To visit the Official Movie Website, click here

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I'm not a big Nicole Kidman fan but I liked Robert Downey Jr. I thought the movie was good, though definitely surreal.