Pages

November 02, 2006

E-mail Insanity

I have a recurring nightmare that happens while I'm awake. I spend a whole evening answering old e-mails. Then for the next few days, every time an e-mail comes in, I answer it right away. But then the nightmare recurs and I get behind again. I try to keep it under 40 but right now I'm at 85. I have committed my afternoon to answering them. Let's see how long this takes. The time now is 1:06 PM. I'll update this when I'm done.

Update 5:08 PM

I have 10 left. Took a break to talk to a friend who asked me if I'd heard about Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser) who is widely known in gay circles to be a member of the family. Now, to be honest, I don't give a damn about Doogie Howser, but I really can't stand watching cowardly, self-loathing celebrities like Clay Aiken and Sean Hayes who are so obviously GAY and yet they hide and dodge and weave and play coy with the press. Grow up, people!

So, anyway, I guess some paper in Toronto mentioned Neil Patrick Harris being gay and supposedly his publicist responded with, "He's not of that persuasion." LOL Neil Patrick Harris should either come out of the closet or fire his publicist. Or both.

See how skilled I am at avoiding answering e-mail!

In fact, I looked out the window and saw this beautiful sunset and I ran right out to take a photo. More avoidance on my part, obviously. Man, I love my "backyard". Last week I saw Doplphins swimming in the waves. I really love Oceanside.


Ok, back to my last 10 e-mails. And does Borat really arrive tomorrow! Welcome, Borat! I'll be at the first showing.

No comments: