Pages

January 30, 2006

Why We Fight


We spend too much money on defense and we fight wars we shouldn't be fighting and the people who work in defense contracting are corrupt.

I knew all that going in, LOL. This movie preaches to the converted and maybe that's why I liked it. But come on, lets be fair.

Is Dick Cheney really the anti-Christ. It sure looks that way but there is something about this documentary that doesn't quite sit right.

It does a brilliant job illustrating how we created Sadaam Hussein and enabled him but these issues are so complex and the movie feels a little simple to me. It wraps everything up into a neat cleean box and I'm not sure I believe it all but I don't have enough information to refute anything in the movie nor do I want to. I liked the movie. How come no one is talking about it?

My friends hadn't even heard of it.

No comments: