Pages

January 29, 2006

Underworld


I liked this movie.

I was completely entertained. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't.

Did I feel guilty for enjoying it? Very! But I was really fucking entertained!

And there is a super-hot guy in it named Scott Speedman, holy shit! Hot!

It's funny, too, how the director treats the material like it's Shakespeare. We are supposed to follow all these intricate story lines about the history of werewolves and vampires but you really can't follow it you just sit back and enjoy all the blood, guts and ass-kicking. It's fun.

One of the greatest actors in the world is in it, too, Derek Jacobi. I have no idea who his character was but it was fun seeing him. And that's pretty much a metaphor for the whole film. It's nonsense but it's fun nonsense.

No comments: