Pages

January 29, 2006

Rumor Has It


This movie scared me because I like all the actors in the cast, the story seems intriguing, the direction is by a guy I've liked before but this movie is simply boring. I have no idea how this movie could/ve been fixed. Some movies just do not work. It's scary because the movie should have worked. I can see how on paper it may have seemed like a semi-interesting project, but the final result is a big snooze.

I made it thru 40 minutes then I left. It's just that boring.

You know you're in trouble if you're bored In the first scene watching Mark Ruffalo and Jennifer Aniston trying to have sex in an airplane bathroom.

Rumor has It is one of the most boring movies of the year. Maybe it gets better in the second half, but I seriously doubt it.

See it if you need a nap.

No comments: