Pages

October 31, 2006

Shane Black and Vince Vaughn


A few years back I attended Shane Blacks famous Hollywood Halloween party and that was my outfit. Vince Vaughn even told me I looked sexy. Black is the screenwriter who gave the world all those L movies (Lethal Weapon, Long Kiss Goodnight, Last Action Hero, Last Boy Scout and now he's directed a movie he wrote called Kiss Kiss Bang Bang) It was the best Halloween party I ever attended in the biggest house I've ever been in. Vince Vaughn was dressed as Don Johnson from Miami Vice. Everyone, including men and women were playing with my big penis. Girls would make their boyfriends sit on it. Everybody took pictures with it, it was quite a night. I've always loved Shane Black for giving me that crazy night and for writing The Long Kiss Goodnight, a movie I adore. Thank you, Mr. Black. And if any of you have any more pictures from that night please forward them to me. Boo and Trick or Treat. I love Halloween!!!

No comments: