Pages

July 30, 2006

I'm voting for Miss Texas!



Just got this from one of my actors, Preston Brittan. Preston is one of my favorite actors I've ever worked with and I mean it. That's not phony-baloney-showbiz-ass-kissing-crap, it's true. Everyone knows I hate actors and I never kiss their asses except during the first week of rehearsal. After that it's all downhill.

Anyway, I never felt more secure on stage than when I was acting with Preston. (Except of course for the last night of 10 Naked Men in San Francisco when he got really drunk before the show but lets not dwell on the past! LOL)

We toured the country together playing in every shithole in America! What a thrill it was! (10% of the time. lol)

I adore watching Preston act and I would love to see him in his new show, Pageant, now playing in Denver. I don't have all the details but I'm sure you can Google the words - pageant denver theater dragshow preston alcohol - and something useful will pop up!

I actually saw the very first production of Pageant, off-Broadway, when it was at some supper club years ago! Years!!!!!!! I loved every minute of it!

Break a leg, Preston. Just like Whitney Houston said, "I will always love you!"

PS I ran into Brendan the other day at Fiesta Cantina. We had a great time. He looked great and was funnier than ever. We both agree you should be living and working in LA. Remember: Fish grow bigger when they swim in bigger ponds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Preston looks purty in a dress and wig. Also the trannie pan-handling made me laugh hehe. <3

-Michelle