Pages

July 22, 2006

"I like girls with big vagina."


How many times have I heard the South park theme song??? How many times have I wondered what Kenny was mumbling at the end of the song? Well, wonder no more, I Googled it and howled hysterically while listening to it 10 times in a row. Man, I worship those South Park guys. True American originals. They've earned every dollar they've made. Real artists with something to say who make loads of money saying it. It's a beautiful thing and rare! Listen to the song and sing along!

Click here to hear the song.

South Park Theme Lyrics:

"I'm goin' down to South Park gonna have myself a time,
(Kyle + Stan) Friendly faces everwhere humble folks without temptation,
I'm goin' down to South Park gonna leave my woes behind,
(Cartman) Ample Parking Day or Night, people spouting, "Howdy, Neighbor"
I'm headin' down to South Park gonna see if I can't unwind,
(Kenny) I like girls with big vagina, I like girls with big fat titties
So come on down to South Park, and meet some friends of mine."


PS Every time I watch South park I think of my dear friend, Robert Young, who loved South Park and is no longer with us. I miss you so much Robert. Life isn't as good without you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly. i miss you, robert.