Pages

April 04, 2006

Save the Wal-Mart Children


I just had a painful moment in Wal-Mart in Bakersfield. The Wal-Mart in Bakersfield is filled with cheap products but it's also filled with some of the most disgusting customers ever assembled in one store. The people shopping in this store are just plain gross.

Well, tonight I saw the cutest little boy sitting in a shopping cart. His face was open, his eyes were alive, he seemed content and intelligent. I wanted to talk to him.

And then I saw his parents.

The woman pushing the cart was a filthy, white trash, disaster of a human being. Her hair was a dirty rats nest, her clothes were filthy, she was missing half her teeth and her IQ seemed somewhere between 5 and 10.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to save the child in the shopping cart. I saw his whole life in an instant and prayed he would escape his fate. 

The gay marriage and adoption controversy seems laughable when one looks at the millions of human-heterosexual-trashbags allowed to marry, bear children and destroy them.

I will never forget the face of that little boy and I pray he escapes his fate. Statistics are not on his side.

No comments: