Pages

April 10, 2006

Dorothy and To To



It may shock you to learn that even I have limits.

My friends recently installed a To To Toilet.

Never heard of it? Neither had I!

I just did a Google search for To To Toilets and I couldn't even find a good description. Basically, it's a toilet that shoots water on your ass then blowdrys it. That's it, in a nutshell, no pun intended.

Oh good, I finally found a description:


"Toto brought us the toilet seats that get warm in winter, include a bidet, and a warm stream to wash - and dry - your bottom, and a variety of cool WC gadgets that make you laugh until you try them and realize life has no sense without them. Well, recently, they have developed the “New Neorest” toilet system series which is the world’s first toilet seat that releases an aroma and plays soothing music (via removable memory cards), in addition to the customary features of course."

Anyway, I don't quite understand it nor do I really want to. I don't want a toilet wiping my ass for me. My friends were begging me to try it and I was like, "ugh, NO!"

I just can't get my mind around the concept of having my ass cleaned as if it were going thru a drive-thru car wash.

I saw a bidet once at a party in New Jersey but I wouldn't sit on it. Supposesdly, the To To Toilet is nothing like a bidet but they all seem the same to me. I'm not even convinced these hi-tech toilets are designed for asses as big and hairy as mine. I'm including a bidet for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!


I look foward to hearing about your experiences with the bidet and/or the To To Toilet.

No comments: