Pages

April 07, 2006

Mi Amigo!


I just got a lovely little fan letter. Normally, I wouldn't share such things because as we all know," Pride goeth before a fall."

However, it was so sweet, amusing and Spanish that I feel I have to share it.

The writer of the love/lust note is obviously a Spanish-speaking-chubby-chaser. He saw a pic of me and wrote,

"que hermoso cuerpo tienes me gusta e invita al sexo"

Now, I don't speak Spanish, though I'm tempted to learn, so I pulled up my trusty computer translator and my oh my, sweeter words were never spoken. Are you ready for the translation???

Here it is: "that beautiful body you have pleases me and invites to sex"

LOL

Get me a sombrero, I'm moving to Mexico!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ronnie, I would like to invite you you to http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm