Pages

August 29, 2008

Will any vagina do?

I got this from a friend, today. Any opinions ya'll?

______

"Is it just me or do other people feel like this, when I heard today who McCain picked for VP, I thought, Republicans men are so stupid, they think any vagina will do. If they can't get Hillary Clinton, well, hell, the governor of Alaska has a vagina, she's stupid enough to live in Alaska and carry a gun, she'll run with McCain!


Why aren't more women furious with this condescending bull shit, what happened to the 60s, Ms Magazine, Gloria Steinem and women with guts. As this Governor babbled on about being a soccer mom, being happy her 19 year old son is going to Iraq and now they are saying she's under investigation for abuse of power as governor, is this a sick joke or is it the fever I have from the flu? Is this really happening?



I need a blog. Love, Tommy"

No comments: