Pages

August 31, 2008

Love Tunisian Style

I just got this from a sex-addicted friend traveling abroad.

"So this guy had "the look." It was one of those where we both played coy but we both knew what was gonna happen. They are all Muslims here, meaning they don't drink; but he asked me if I wanted some rose (no accent). He then pulled out a bottle of Rose wine... out of his pants!! And we walked up the hill behind my hotel and took maybe two swigs each....

I then started to ask questions and he was obviously "open for suggestions." I asked if he ever had sex with tourists and he laughed and said yes...... we both knew.......
I told him, in very broken French, that I liked to suck, and he said mmm...good. And then he sort of leaned back to show me that he was hard. I reached over to just touch it thru his pants. Even at that point I wasn't sure if this was gonna be OK; out in the open under a million stars..... but then he just leaned back and helped pull his pants down.... and I went to town. After about a minute he stopped, and I thoughtt whoops, but he just wanted to pull his pants down further so that I could get to his balls...... He was trying to put his hand down my pants, like he thought there was gonna be more, but I said only suck no fuck; and he got it. He came in less than 5, and you KNOW how frustrating that can be..... Afterwards I lifted up his shirt more and licked his chest some, and he was even cool with that....... then we took another swig of the wine ( he wasn't drunk, nor was I) and we walked down the hill together....... I thought the whole thing was incredibly fun, maybe a bit dangerous but HOT. My first and possibly only Tunisian dick. Wish he would've been more than an appetizer but oh well, can't have it all... I was hoping to have a replay the next night but no go.
 
I am now in a beach town about 2 hours from Tunis. I was in a cave literally during Obamas speech, but I've read lots about it. Do we dare HOPE???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Tunisa story--is your friend a guy or a girl?

Anonymous said...

The first comment was mine-then I figured out posting other than anonymous!