Pages

August 12, 2008

Cheesy Wieners

I'd like to meet the subversive ad rep for Wienerschnitzel. 

Their new ad campaign features these unappetizing words:

"The most wanted wiener in the world! Get your cheese on!"

Cheese and wieners are not a combination I want in my mouth. I once met an Armenian cab driver in W. Hollywood. He whipped out his cock. It was huge and uncut. I put my hand on it and pulled back the foreskin and I almost threw up. It was covered in "cheese". COVERED! It was truly one of the grossest things I'd ever experienced. It was if he had dipped his cock in butter! A molecule of it got on my hand and it took me hours to get the smell out of my skin. I ran home and poured bleach all over my hand and I could still smell it! Fucking gruesome!

So when I heard the new ad for Wienerschnitzel I gagged a little bit and wondered if the ad writer knew how disgusting his tag line is!

"The most wanted wiener in the world! Get your cheese on!"

Thanks, but I'm sticking with Del Taco.

No comments: