Pages

August 22, 2008

Blairs Trannie Luncheon Report

08-22-08 11:55
This just in from http://BlairLovesDick.com

You've all heard me and others RAVE about the parties at Sally's--well, here I go again--yesterdays was super--I had so much fun with all the people. Dave and I kicked off the party, as usual, it's our deal to be the first to have sex! "Meet you at the fifty yard line for coin toss and kick-off at 11:01!" And Dave informs me he will be out of town for the next night time party at Sally's--I need a temp, one party partner to kick things off--line starts to the right! Jerry C. And Carlos were both such fun-- And then there were two Sam's--my, they were both such fun--and the brilliant Texan Marine! So nice to suck him.--played with Beth alot--what a hottie--I loved our lezzie trannie scene on camera and her orgasmic release in the bedroom!!!! I was so thrilled to be a part of that! Thanks for sharing Beth, Dave! And then April--we were on cam but I am affraid that the viewers missed the best part--the best for me anyway--April nailed her big gurl cock down my throat when she came about a gallon! And Robert was at his first party--hope you had fun, sweetie! Jery was there, cheer-leading and touching--sorry I missed you, sweetie. Everyone, thanks for the memories and to those of you who haven't tried a Sally party for what ever reason--PLEASE come to the next one!

No comments: