Pages

August 30, 2008

New Server: Bigger! Faster! Stronger!

Hey everyone, I tried sending this note a few days ago but because our current server was overloaded it never went though so I'm sending it now. I apologize for the site black-out yesterday but this should help explain what's going on. Have a great weekend.

__________________

I've got good news and bad news! Which do you want first?

The good news is that the site, UnitedSexAdddicts.com is rapidly expanding; more members, more videos, more photos. The bad news is we've torn though 50 GB of space on our server at GoDaddy.com and we now have to move to a much bigger and more expensive server. The site is growing faster than I had anticipated. I'm starting the process today of moving to the bigger server. I've retained a computer genius (which I am not) to ensure that the transfer is seamless. It's probably going to take 3-4 days. If you are able to access the site please do not upload pics or videos. I'll will send out a notice once the transfer is complete and we are back up and running.After that process concludes I'm assigning our new resident genius to start solving all the bugs that have never been fixed.Thank you all for being so supportive and active on the site. I apologize for this bump in the road and in the future I will be monitoring the growth better and anticipating things better so that when we have to upgrade again, I'll start the process before we've used up all our storage. Once again, thank you for your patience! I'll notify you the minute things are done and back to normal.

Love,
Sally

PS If any of you have money with no idea how to spend it, lemme know and I can help you. LOL This site gets more and more expensive every day! But it's worth it! I got a note last week from a girl who said she'd been on Adult Friend Finder and hadn't made 1 friend and she already made two friends in one week on UnitedSexAddicts.com. It made me very happy to hear that!

_____

Don't forget Monica's show at Mo's, Monday night, 10:30 PM, followed by a Whisper Party at my place at 1 AM in Oceanside

_____

Our monthly party is next Saturday in Oceanside at my house in Oceanside. The summer is ending but the fun is just beginning!

No comments: