Pages

July 01, 2007

My First Fuck

Two of my favorite ladies, Caryn and Carolyn, descended on Oceanside this weekend and filled my little shack with love. Carolyn Anhalt, my first girlfriend 20+ years ago stopped in on her way to Italy, don't ask. We had a lovely swim, eat at the buffet and made a film about her 5 abortions. 2 hours of film should not be an easy edit but I'll get to it soon, I hope and you can all decide for yourselves if she's horrible for having had 5 abortions. Speaking of sex, Carolyn claims I was the first guy to fuck her but I honestly don't recall. I guess I'm a repressed heterosexual. Carolyn is a sexy creature and if I did deflower her, I feel honored that I was the first. After Carolyn left, my female neighbor wanted to know ALL about her. She thought Carolyn was hot and was interested in getting to know her better but that's the thing about Carolyn, she's elusive. Just when you think you've got her, poof, she's off to the next city. I know she'll be back. But not soon enough.

Here we are: then (1984) and now (2007).

No comments: