Pages

November 23, 2008

Empty Inbox

It's an historic occasion! After two grueling months I finally have an empty inbox. I either answer e-mails right away or they pile up and I answer a month later. One great trick I've learned about answering e-mails is that if you wait long enough you might run in to the person at a party or send them a verbal message through a friend or they might call you so then you don't have to actually answer their e-mail and then you can just delete it. I love Google's new Canned Response feature. You just hit a button and it pastes an automatic reply. So you can write automatic replies like "Soooo great to hear from you. I've been missing you. This is a crazy month, let's catch up in a few weeks when things calm down." Just click a button and BAM, e-mail answered. Of course, I would never actually do that..lol...but I'm just saying, one could if they were so inclined.

No comments: