Pages

November 10, 2008

California Music Circus Pt. 2

Joe, I read your blog everyday. I love it. Link to it all the time. You're doing a great thing. I've been reading over the past year but never commented before. Because of your blog I read about the marches this weekend in San Diego and attended with my sign, "California Fucked Me Without A Condom." Anyway, thanks for all you do. I'm a huge fan. Keep up the great work. I just sent this letter to Scott Eckern.

Dear Scott-Homophobe-Eckern,
Just read about your contribution to Yes On 8! Disgusting! The theatre would be NOWHERE without gays! YOUR theatre would be nowhere without gays! You're producing Avenue Q for Godsake! Avenue Q!!!!! Do shows get gayer than that???? I will be writing to the producers and encouraging them to pull the rights! This is pathetic! How do you sleep at night???

I'm joining and supporting any boycott of your theatre and I hope thousands more do as well. You can spend your money how you want and we can spend ours how we want! And NO theatre can survive without gay dollars, gay artists and gay staff!

Good luck to you,
Ronnie Larsen
Ronnie Larsen | Homepage | 11.10.08 - 7:16 pm | #

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.as...gbVU1Q%3d% 3d#q1

Speaking of the Music Circus, you can take the survey of what shows they should produce and then leave a comment at the end. I voted NO on every show in the survey except La Cage Aux Folles. Then at the end I wrote, "The only show you guys should produce is La Cage Aux Folles and your homophobic Artistic Director, Scott Eckern, should be forced to sit through every performance."

Take the survey, leave a comment, have fun!
Ronnie Larsen | Homepage | 11.10.08 - 7:56 pm | #

No comments: