Pages

October 24, 2007

Back to Bakersfield

I was there last weekend for a High School Reunion party and I'm going back tomorrow for three days to help my Dad move into his new home with his new wife. I don't care for her at all and my Dad knows it. But my Dad is a saint and I can't say no to him and he needs my help so back to Bako I go. I might blog from my phone. Maybe.

I'm looking forward to not travelling for a while. The last 3 months have been filled with non-stop activity; moving, reunions, weddings, blah blah blah. It's been fun but I'm done. I'll be back in Oceanside on Saturday and after that I'll be for quite a while. No more trips, no more house guests and no more distractions! It's time to get back to work! I'm too young to be retired. LOL

Have a great Wednesday!

1 comment:

Cheryl C said...

And watch... the smokey air will become too much for you that, you'll up and head west until it clears up. Ronnie; I TOLD you to stop smoking and flicking your cig's out the car window!!! (kidding)
>:o*