Pages

June 10, 2007

Knocked Up


I loved this movie. The leader actor is so charming and interesting. All the actors are great. Every supporting player is funny and interesting and original. The script is super tight. I cried at the end. I laughed out loud over 10 times. It's a really lovely film. Go see it. If you want to know what it's about go read some real reviews; the critics love it. All I'm telling you is that it's very, very, very good. The pic up top is actually of the extremely talented writer-director, Judd Apatow, who I think is very sexy. I love his thick neck!

Click here to read real reviews of Knocked Up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. KNOCKED UP is one of the best movies I've seen all year; certainly the funniest.

But I don't think Judd Apatow is sexy and I don't fully respect him. I actually resent him for all the homophobic jokes he made at gay peoples' expense in 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN.

Very crass pandering to low-brow bigots in that film. Have you seen it?